On Saturday my sis had a b-day party for her girl. They got a horse for her and therefore had a horse riding b-day party. It was such a nice day, the weather was quite warm for the last day of February. We had fun riding the horses around. Caden would only ride if I was on the horse with him. Lexie didn't care if she was with me or by herself, she just didn't want to get off.

Allison and her horse Royal, Bailey and Lightning, and me & Caden on Shadow.
All three of us on Shadow. Caden didn't want to be in the back and Lexie didn't want him to be on the horse either, because she was getting squished.

Me and cowgirl Lexie riding Shadow. I was so surprised that Lexie liked riding the horses so much, since she was born I think she has only been on a horse once. Every time the horse would blow it's nose, Lexie would laugh and say "funny".
Shadow was my horse while I was in high school, then he went to Toni for her to ride. Sometimes he is a pain in the rear, but he sure is a pretty horse.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! It has been forever since I have been on a horse. My kids would love that!
cute--you better get her on the horses more often!
Post a Comment