Well, I guess you could say that Justin and I are doing our part to stimulate the economy. Over the weekend we bought a 4-wheeler, 2 helmets, and a camera. I guess Justin was tired of sharing his 4-wheeler with me. :) It will be fun to have since we are planning on going camping often this summer. I have wanted a new camera for a long time but haven't wanted to spend the money. Finally I got so tired of the crappy pictures that my other camera took and went to Best Buy and got a good camera. YAY! Oh, and not to forget...I bought the Twilight movie too. LOVE IT!
The helmets look like they weigh as much as the kid wearing it, but the really aren't too heavy. They are made just for little kids so the are light.



4 comments:
Your kids are so cute on the 4 wheeler. They are a blast. You might as well spend if you have it. No one else is and it can get great deals.
4 wheelers are so fun! I too am in desperate need of a camera! What kind did you get? OK....Twilight!!! I never did read the books. Then 9 days ago, Chris and I decide to watch the movie! I was hooked! Three days later...I was finishing book 3. I had all 4 books read within a week! Beware! You will be hooked!
That's so exciting! That just means we will have a better time four wheeling when we go camping this year. Well I guess you guys will that's the only thing that sucks when your pregnant you have to for go the fun some times. I'm excited for you! Very cute pics! your kids look like they are having a great time. That's what I need is a new camera....
Good for you! Jared will be so jealous.
Post a Comment