Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Go Wolverines!

Well, I am officially a wolverine....again. I finally decided to head back to school, after a lot of years. I am excited to get back. I will start in the fall, with only about 2 or 3 classes. Right now I have an internet class and a night class lined up. My major of choice.....Nursing. I plan on getting my bachelors degree which would make me a RN. After that I will see if I want to get my masters degree. I am determined more than ever so I know I will finish this time.

5 comments:

Melissa P said...

That is awesome! Congrats on starting school again. Good luck with it.

Rachael said...

Wow!

Kamey Jean Hope said...

That is great! I commend you for going for it. I always thought you would do good in that since you love blood. ooh!! Call me...

Kalley said...

WOW! That's really exciting. You sound very ambitious. I didn't know you were still thinking about going into that field. Nate's mom is a nurse and I think she enjoy's it.

Cheryl Meibos said...

Yeah Staci! I'm so excited for you. I loved college!