Thursday, February 26, 2009

New beds

Lexie has finally decided that she likes her big girl bed. Justin made the kids some beds a couple months ago and Lexie slept in hers like 2 times then she wanted to sleep in her crib again. I let her, it's not worth the fight. Besides I like the little cage:)

This is Caden's bed that Justin made. There were some beds at RC Willey that I thought were cute, so Justin copied them. They turned out awesome. I still haven't decided what color to paint or to stain them.

Here is Lexie sleeping in the doorway of my and Justin's bedroom. This was when we first put her in her big bed, she wouldn't stay there.

This is how I found Lexie in the morning, I don't know how long she had been sleeping there. Look at that sweet little face smashed against the carpet. I felt so bad that my little sweetie was sleeping on the floor.

4 comments:

Melissa P said...

You can just copy and paste the picture of the lemonade stand. I am assuming. That is what everyone else copied. Your little girl is so cute asleep on the floor.

Rachael said...

Wow! Justin, good job!

Kalley said...

Justin did a great job building the bed. It's always so nice to have a husband who is handy. We just baught bunkbeds for the boys and Landon is so excited to sleep in the same room as McCoy. I can't believe how easy it is to get him to take a nap now. I'm sure the alure of the new beds will wear out soon enough.

Kamey Jean Hope said...

Lexie is so cute! Let me know how things turn out I'm steel trying to keep both by kids in there beds. Katelynn will be doing really will and staying in her bed. After a bit they switch places and they other is doing good wail the other is not. Mason is the hardest because he wiggles way to much and I don't like to be smacked in the face much especially when I'm sleeping. So if you get any Ideas on how to keep them in there beds share.