Wednesday, February 11, 2009
1st dental visit
Yesterday Caden, Lexie and I went to the dentist for a cleaning and a checkup. I didn't have any cavities. YA! Caden did alot better than I had expected. The hygenist took him back while I was still filling out paperwork and then she came to get me, saying that Caden wanted me. I went into the room and Caden was sitting in the chair with some sunglasses on, the hygenist gave him. It was so cute to see him sitting there. He seemed so little sitting in the big dental chair. As soon as the hygenist started polishing his teeth, he was done. She got about 3 teeth done and he was outta there. Then I sat in the chair and had Caden sit on my lap, while the dentist was able to look his teeth over. The dentist said it didn't look like there was anything majorly wrong. Then with Lexie, I didn't even try to put her in the chair. I just laid her on top of me and the dentist gave her a quick look. I guess it went pretty good for the first time. I wish I had taken my camera to get a picture of Caden sitting in the chair with his sunglasses and the little bib thing they put on. He looked awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is cute. I had to resort to a peiatric dentist for my kids. My oldest used to hate the dentist.
I had to do the pediatric dentist also. My kids need to be knocked out to get fillings! But it is good because they don't remember a thing and have no problems getting their teeth cleaned at the dentist office.
Wow--you lucky girl! My kids are awful for the dentist!
Can I put you on my list??
Sounds great!
Post a Comment