Friday, February 20, 2009
Kids are so honest.
Well, Caden has noticed that his mom has fat belly. No, I am not pregnant. The other day he patted my tummy and asked "what's that" I told him " my big tummy." Justin asked him if he had a big tummy. Caden then said, "no, mommy's tummy big." I guess I need to really start exercising, not just talking about it. Then to top it off, I told Caden that I loved him. He then said, "Love daddy." I asked him what about mom? He just kept saying "Love daddy." I told him to say "Love mommy." Again all he would say was "Love daddy." I am glad that he loves his dad. And I hope he was just saying that to be opposite of what I wanted him to say, and that he really does love me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kids have a way to either make us feel great or terrible. My 5 year old told me I was fat the other day.
That is too funny! My little Cade will poke me and say that I am squishy!!
Staci I feel for you. Katelynn has done the same thing before I was not pregnant at the time, we were in the shower she looked at me and said "mommy that's gross your tummy is big". I have now decided that she can't shower with me she is to old. Besides the fact when they start noticing things and asking questions its time.
Post a Comment