Monday, January 5, 2009

Heavenly Weather

December 27th - 31st Justin's mom (lynn) and his two sisters (Jenni & Adrianne) and I went to Palm Springs for a nice girls vacation. It was part of Lynn's Christmas present to us all. It was the best!! We stayed with Justin's Uncle Mark and he spoiled us like crazy. His house is so beautiful I felt like we were staying at a resort. It was so awesome to leave the cold and snow in Utah and go to 75` weather in California. One of the things we got to do was go to the Living Desert which is a zoo in the desert. That zoo made Hogle Zoo look like a dump. The animals all looked so clean and healthy. We also did lots of lounging by the pool at Uncle Mark's house.

Jenni, Lynn & Adrianne

at the Living Desert

Eating icecream.

me, Jenni,

Lynn, & Uncle Mark

Our last day in

Palm Springs.

Thanks Lynn for an awesome vacation. And thanks Mark and Mike for being so hospitable.

5 comments:

Melissa P said...

That sounds like fun. I think we could all use a vacation somewhere warm right now.

Kamey Jean Hope said...

I'm so jealous. I would love a girls night out. That's what we need to do just you, Kalley and I. We have not had one of those in awhile. It's been maybe. Seven or eight years, I think it's way over due. What do you think?

Kamey Jean Hope said...

Bye the way I loved the comment on Kalley's page. I got a good chuckle Thanks I need that!

Kalley said...

Glad you had a good time with the girls. I agree with Kamey that we should get together. What I wouldn't do for warm weather right now. West Jordan has been getting hit every time it snows. It's even snowing right now. The worst is that no one has plowed our street this winter season and the snow keeps building up. It's a mess.

Christina P. said...

What a great gift...and kid free! You so scored! Seeing that makes me want to take a mini vacation!