In the one of my first posts when I put our year in a nut-shell I forgot to tell about Justin's elk that he got. He had waited 8 years to draw out for that particular tag and he got his elk the 2nd to the last day of the hunt. At first I told Justin that he couldn't have the head mounted and it certainly wasn't going in our house. I was talking to our neighbor and he was telling me how that elk tag is a 'once in a lifetime' thing to happen. So then I felt bad. So we are getting the head mounted. As to where we will put it when it is done??? Well, I think we will need a bigger house.
2 comments:
That is a nice elk. Lucky for him. Cory's dad built a cabin. I told Cory that is where all his animals have to go. I am glad you decided to let him mount it. I went hunting last year with Cory. I have a new appreciation for hunting. They work their tails off to get those animals.
Wow! That's crazy I showed Fletcher he looked at said dang looked again and started counting the points. He was in hunters heaven.
Post a Comment