Christmas was so much fun! I love to watch the kids get so excited and have fun with all of their new toys. We didn't do too much on Christmas day other than go to Justin's mom and dad's house when the kids were done opening presents. For Christmas dinner we had it at our house for all of my family. I love having everybody together, it feels more like Christmas. After dinner I noticed that my youngest sis. Jodi had a pretty, shiny ring on her special finger on her left hand. YES! my sis got engaged on Christmas day to an awesome guy named Dave. They are going to get married in June.
Caden's new jeep.
It even has a
seat for 'sis'.
"dew" (mtn. dew)
to put in his
cupholder

3 comments:
Your kids will love the jeep. I got Cade a truck a couple years ago. My kids all have loved it. Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!!!
I'm so glad you had a good Christmas. Caden's jeep looks like a lot of fun. I'm sure if McCoy saw it he would want one too. Last year for his birthday we gave him a little motorized fourwheeler that he just loved. Now he is asking for a little motorized black truck that he saw at toys-r-us (which he will not be getting anytime to soon). Congratulations to Jodi.
Fun..Fun..Fun..Sounds and looks like it was a great Christmas. Your kids look so cute all bundled up. We are thinking in a couple of weeks we will get together and play games on a Saturday.
Post a Comment