I was in the front room with Caden reading some books and Lexie had just been playing. Then it got pretty quiet and I didn't think she would be coloring with marker all over the counter. So a few minutes later I went in the kitchen and checked on her and this is what I found. She was quite proud of her drawings. It came off easily with the Mr. Clean magic eraser.

Such beautiful artwork!
3 comments:
STACI....this is Becky Webster Cowley.....I am sooooo glad that Melissa had your name on her blog. You are definitely a good buddy that I lost track of. Your family is beautiful! I have two kids too...Madeline is 4 yrs old and Cecily is 18 months old. I don't have a blog but I would still love to hear from you if you get a chance....beckita77@netscape.net
What a little artist!! When Weston was two and we lived in my parents basement, he did his pretty artwork all over the walls with permanent marker!! It was quite the process to get it out!
The things are kids do. That seems to be mason work of art lately. Only on my walls and I have to paint over it. Since its not coming off good thing I have tuns of it.
Post a Comment