Friday, July 17, 2009

Living Planet Aquarium

We were going to go to the zoo but Caden didn't want to go because, "there are elephants there". Instead we went to the aquarium, which we haven't been to before. It was pretty neat. But if you have ever been to the Monterey Bay Aquarium (Kalley, Christina, Mom, and Dad; you know what I am talking about.) well, this aquarium just doesn't compare. I am always buggin Justin about going to Monterey, he isn't a big traveler so we haven't ever gone. For as much as the kids loved this little aquarium they would have so much fun in Monterey. Lexie would liked to have touched one of the sting rays, but her arms weren't long enough.
I love the two close-up pictures above. You can see all the amazement and wonder in the kids faces.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Ya, Monterey Bay Aquarium KICKS butt, I love that place! But, at least they got a sampling for a lot shorter drive and cheaper price...

Melissa P said...

I have wondered about that aquarium. My kids have wanted to go there. Maybe we will have to try it. Your kids look like they are having fun.