Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I LoVe Summer!

Summer is my favorite time of the year. I love the heat. Along with summer comes all the fun activities, like swimming. Justin's grandma has a pool in her backyard, so we like to go there when we get the chance. Caden likes to go swimming, but he only likes to stay on the steps. Lexie, on the other hand....if you put her arm floaties on she is gone. She loves to jump off the diving board and also swim in the deep end of the pool. Lexie will even dive in, head first! I have never seen a 2 year old dive into a pool. Here is our little cautious guy, just hanging out on the steps of the pool and practicing blowing bubbles.
On this jump off the board, Lexie was trying out some tricks. She did a funny little twist.
Here are the kids waiting for their turn for swimming lessons at the Payson pool.
Lexie was so tired from all the swimming and jumping in. She swam over to me, laid her head on me and just floated on her tummy. I think she could have fallen asleep.

5 comments:

Pedersen Family said...

That's so sweet!

Kamey Jean Hope said...

It looks like they are having a blast. Your kids is so cute! That sounds like a great way to keep cool. I wish that was me keeping cool because I hate the heat at this moment.

Melissa P said...

That is cute.

Christina P. said...

If you like the heat so much, I know the perfect place! Let me know when you are coming!

Kalley said...

Lexie is crazy. Both of my boys are just like Caden and are really afraid of the water.