Monday, September 21, 2009

1st Hair Cut

Lexie is 2 1/2 and is just now getting her first hair cut. It is crazy to look at her hair color now(blonde) compared to when she was born (black). The bottom of her hair was all fuzzy and uneven so I had my personal hairdresser give her a trim.
Before
After Here is my own, personal hairdresser hard at work. She will probably be mad that I put a picture of her on my blog. hehe.

3 comments:

Kalley said...

I can't believe Lexie is just now getting her first hair cut. Boys are so much different than girls. Both of my kids had their first hair cut around 4 months old. Lexie is looking so much older now. She is growing into a beautiful young lady.

Pedersen Family said...

I guess I don't look so bad...Lexie is so cute!

Sarah said...

Hey Staci. This is Sarah Webster. I must admit I feel like a blog stalker. I have been reading your blog for a while through Melissa Footes. I hope you don't mind! Your family is gorgeous! I don't want to write a novel here, but I just wanted to say hi! Tell Kari hi for me and I would love to talk to her. My email is ctrwebster@hotmail if she would like to talk. Take care!