Monday, September 14, 2009

Camping Again

Over Labor Day weekend we went camping with my family again. We had debated about going or not because the weather forecast included rain everyday. We went anyway and it only rained twice for about 10 minutes. I am glad we went. On the second day of camping we went on a LONG, LONG 4-wheeler ride. When we got almost to the top of a steep, narrow, rocky trail we found out the trail was blocked off at the top due to an accident. Some people were turning around; I didn't want to head back down that crazy trail. We went to the top to see what was going on. We are nosey, I know. But hey, we weren't the only nosey ones. There were tons of people that had the same idea as us. We found out that life flight was going to be landing and we wanted to watch it. So we waited and waited and waited.....finally what seemed like 2 hours later life flight came. It was so neat to watch a helicopter that close to us. I don't know how badly injured the accident victim was, I hope he is OK.
Everybody is so patiently waiting. Believe it or not, the kids didn't mind waiting either. Why can't they be that patient at church??

No comments: