We decided to pry the kids eyeballs off the TV, away from spongebob, Dora, and Diego. We went on a little hike by Bridal Veil Falls. The Kids favorite part was running across the bridge.
I love my family, and have so much fun when we do things together.
Cute Pics! That looked like you guys had fun... It's always great when we can pull our self's from our addictions. I'm trying to get Fletcher up and out more often. I tell him it's not about if we will enjoy it. It's about seeing the kids having a good time and spending time together as a family....
3 comments:
Cute Pics! That looked like you guys had fun... It's always great when we can pull our self's from our addictions. I'm trying to get Fletcher up and out more often. I tell him it's not about if we will enjoy it. It's about seeing the kids having a good time and spending time together as a family....
We drove by there today. My kids thought the waterfall was so cool. Your kids look like they are having a blast.
Your kids are gorgeous! I love their olive skin tone! No fair!
Post a Comment