Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Growing and Loving

This is the babe at two months old, he is growing so much. 
I wish the little, teeny, tinyness of being a newborn would last just a bit longer.

Check out his tummy.  I love how big and round it is, I think it is so cute.

At his checkup he is:
12 lbs. 10 oz.      73rd percentile
23 inches     49th percentile








 Since the baby was born Caden hasn't wanted anything to do with his little brother.  I would ask if he wanted to hold him or comb his hair and the answer was always no.  If Caden couldn't see the baby he would ask where he was other than that he just wanted to play with his trucks. 

Finally one day Caden asked if he could hold the baby, I was so happy!!  Now he wants to hold the baby all the time.  I asked Caden why he wants to hold the baby so much now..."because, I like him", he said.  My heart melted at that moment. 


3 comments:

Cheryl Meibos said...

Staci...he is so cute! Can I come over and just give him a squeeze:) Glad you're doing well!

Kalley said...

I can't believe your little guy is 2 months old. He is SO CUTE!! I love all the little pictures.

Melissa P said...

I love that picture with your 2 boys. Your baby is absolutely gorgeous!