Monday, Oct. 4th I had my weekly Dr. appointment. I had been so miserable I just wanted to have that baby out! I had planned on asking the Dr. to just induce me, I could not last another day.
I had been having a few contractions here and there the past four days, nothing too painful.
After the Dr. checked me out he said "why don't you just go over to the hospital." "Can you be there at 11:00?"
Heck ya!!! I will be there.
The dr. came to the hospital about 3:45 p.m. He broke my water and my baby was born at 5:03.
Justin will probably be mad at me, but I have to say that he did pass out while I was getting my epidural. After I saw that he was alright I laughed so hard. It hurt to laugh but it was seriously the funniest thing. No, he wasn't watching me get my epidural. He just fainted.
Kyler Andrew
8 pounds 9 ounces
20 1/2 inches
10-4-10 5:03 p.m.
This is my Grandpa. He is the best!!
Big sister Lexie, Aunt Jenni, and baby Kyler
Getting ready to go home.
The whole family!! Don't mind Lexie...she is just picking her nose. haha.
4 days old. We went to the pediatrician today for baby's weight check. He weighs 7 lbs. 12 oz.
Caden Likes to tickle baby's feet.







5 comments:
He looks like a brunette Kayden! So cute!!
He is so sweet. I want to come over and see him(just as soon as I'm not sick).
Staci! Congratulations! I was wondering when we were going to hear about the new addition. You are such a beautiful person! You look stunning even in the delivery room....Great job momma!
Again...Congrats!
Becky Webster Cowley
He is just so sweet! Can't wait to see more pictures and him growing. Hope to see you soon!
Great story about Justin. I passed out for like 3-4 seconds the last time I had to give blood and it was only 3 vials. I feel bad we havent seen you guys in years. I am not just saying this, but we really do need to get together. I think our little families would have fun. Your boy looks great. Jenny posted a new blog post for us and we found out the sex of the baby. She couldnt wait.
Post a Comment