Friday, August 6, 2010

SCISSORS

I can't get used to this!  Baby girl took the scissors to her own hair one night.  NOOOOOOOO!
I ended up taking her to a local salon to get it fixed.
She says she likes it short and doesn't want it long again.
Dad and mom think otherwise.  I miss being able to "do" her hair. 


BEFORE



AFTER

5 comments:

Christina P. said...

I think it is darling short! At least she didn't cut it close to the scalp. That would be bad!

Melissa P said...

It is so cute! My little girl went through a hair cutting phase. She did it 3 times in a 6 month period. She decided after awhile she wanted it long again, so hopefully the short hair won't last.

Rachael said...

Yay!! for new posts!!!

Kamey Jean Hope said...

Staci I'm so glad to see you again blogging. She is so dang cute I like it short but I do understand wanting it long Katelynn is still growing back she cut her's right after her fifth birthday and it been almost six months and it's still to short to put up in to a pony tail. I hoping for you it don't take that long. I miss you guys please come and visit me. ANYTIME!! Give me a call!!!

Kalley said...

Eeeeeekkk! I think I should start hiding my scissors. It seems every little girl ends up having a scissor insident sometime in their lifetime.