I am always bugging Justin about going on trips. I love to travel, he, on the other hand doesn't. This year he finally gave in and told me to plan a trip to Sea World. WOW! So I did.
I wanted to fly, Justin wanted to drive.
We compromised.
Since Justin was actually going on a trip--something I wanted to do.
We drove--Something he wanted to do.
Day 1: we drove to Mesquite and stayed the night there, at the Casablanca.
Day 2: (Thursday) we drove to San Diego. Our first stop--THE BEACH!!! I love the beach. Caden was a little stink. He sat on the towel crying and wanting to go back to the hotel. I didn't drive all that way to sit at the hotel. We just let him pout on the towel. The rest of us played in the cold water, built sand castles, and looked for sea shells.
Being in a large city I assumed there would be plenty of restaurants open for Thanksgiving dinner. I was mistaken! We ended up having dinner at Denny's. Not so good. I told Justin I would make him a Thanksgiving dinner when we got home.
I will post about the rest of our trip tomorrow. Pictures take a long time to upload and I need to attend to some fighting kids.
2 comments:
Wow! Fun!!
Your family is so cute! I hope you had a great time and didn't have to much pouting. But then again whats vacation with out that when you have kids... I can't wait to here and see more pictures.
Post a Comment