DAY 3: This is the day we got to go to Sea World!
We were there a bit before the park actually opened so we had a chance to see the big whales.
Caden was a little unsure about these huge fish. Lexie loved them.
This is how we get group pictures. At least Justin is paying attention. ;>
DAY 4: We began our journey back to Utah. We drove along Highway 101 so I could enjoy the ocean as much as possible. It was a bit rainy and windy that day so we didn't play outside much.
Have I said that I love the ocean yet? Man, I love the ocean !!!!!!!!
We made it to Las Vegas and spent the night there, at the Luxor. We did walk along the strip to see the water show at the Bellagio. The kids were tired and cold and kept wanting to go back to the "triangle" (Luxor). They were some tired little kids. They were really good though. That is such a long drive for an adult let alone a child.
P.S. I am contemplating about making my blog private. So, if you want to continue reading I will need your email address (please).
9 comments:
Love the pictures! I think if we were to wait for every one to hold steel smile and look at the camera. I think we would never get any pictures. Please add me hopekam27@yahoo.com
I have never been to the ocean when it was warm. That looks fun. We took Don to Sea World when he was 3 he still talks about it. I would like to still read your blog too.
cory.page@iveracity.com
i LOVE the picture of Caden in the stroller and Lexi standing next to him. That made my day!
choti_31@hotmail.com
I'll call you to give you my email...
I would love to still read and visit your blog....Becky Webster Cowley
becky@bitsofivory.com
It looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip. I would like to take my family to San Diego someday. I would like to continue access to your blog. kalley.hardman@gmail.com
I would love an invite! I love to see your cute family and your adventures. My email is ctrwebster@hotmail.com
Its Jared and Jenny! We really do need to get together sometime. Jenny needs some friends and I think our girls would love some girl time. Are you still in payson/santaquin area? We were in So. Cali all summer for work and we went to SeaWorld and the beaches tons while we were there.
Post a Comment