I always thought it would be so fun having a girl and putting them in all the cute girly clothes. Now that Lexie is at the "do it self" stage, this is what we get.
I finally decided it isn't worth the fight if we are just going to be at home. If we go out in public I will deal with the crying, and put her in what I want her to wear.
She still looks stinkin cute! Thats how I think Cohlee is going to be! Already, by the end of the day she is all crusty and gross! No dainty princess here!
Funny! I am having that same problem with McCoy. He is at the I want to dress my self stage and it's driving me nuts. Lexi's outfit looks exactly like the one McCoy had on yesterday.
2 comments:
She still looks stinkin cute! Thats how I think Cohlee is going to be! Already, by the end of the day she is all crusty and gross! No dainty princess here!
Funny! I am having that same problem with McCoy. He is at the I want to dress my self stage and it's driving me nuts. Lexi's outfit looks exactly like the one McCoy had on yesterday.
Post a Comment