Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Feeding The Ducks
On nice sunny days the kids and I like to go to Salem Pond to feed the ducks and play at the park. Lexie liked to just sit and throw bread to the ducks. Each time she threw a piece of bread she would say "heeerrre ya go duck." It was so cute to listen to her. Caden likes to just run around. As Caden was running around some Geese that were laying on the dirt at the edge of the water caught his eye. Caden decided to get closer and investigate. One of the geese nibbled on Caden's pants, at first he was scared then he got mad. He came over to me and told me what the goose had done and I gave him some bread to feed to it. Caden took the bread and went back over to the goose that bit his pants and with the most mad face he could possible pull he angrily threw the bread at the goose. When he was done throwing the bread at the goose he yelled at it "DON'T DUCK!!" So funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That looks like fun! We have a duck pond right down the street from our house. It had been about 4 years since I took Weston and Cade so I figured it was time a couple months ago. Of course when we get there all my kids manage to step in duck poo and get it all over their pants. Yuck! I am never going back. Your place looks a lot cleaner!
My kids love Salem ponds too. We spend a lot of time feeding ducks and swimming on the little beach there in the summer. Your kids are cute. I love the throwing bread at the goose that bit his pants.
Post a Comment